Please join us for the virtual Annual General Meeting of the Red Deer - Lacombe Conservative Association featuring an update from our Member of Parliament Blaine Calkins and reports from our executive on local activities.
Location: A link to the meeting will be sent to registered participants.
As per the EDA Constitution, members wishing to participate must RSVP below no later than 7:00 PM on Wednesday May 5.
The following business will be conducted:
- Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
- A motion will be moved to reduce the size of our volunteer board from 25 to 20 directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of directors
- Presentation of the election readiness plan
- Report from our Member of Parliament
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
- Have registered to attend as per the instructions above.
- Be resident in the Federal riding of Red Deer - Lacombe and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for at least 21 days prior to the meeting;
- If your membership has expired no more than 90 days prior to the meeting than you may renew online at https://www.conservative.ca/.
May 12, 2021 7:00 PM